What is Reverse Osmosis?
Reverse Osmosis is the most powerful method of filtration used today. It is mainly used for purifying water for drinking. It is also the only approved method of removing nitrates for homeowners in Suffolk County. If you are currently spending money on bottled water every day, then you should seriously consider an R.O. - it can pay for itself in less than 2 years!
How does it work?
Step 1: Water first passes through a 5-micron poly sediment filter, which removes suspended solids such as dirt, sand, rust, and pipe scale.
Step 2: The granular activated carbon filter cartridge removes chlorine, bad tastes, odors, and some organic chemicals.
Step 3: Once through the first two filters, the water then enters the carbon reverse osmosis membrane. This is where the nano-filtration takes place. The membrane removes dissolved solids such as lead, asbestos, TCE's, pesticides, mercury, chromium, and nitrates.
The purified water is then sent to a storage tank where it waits to be used through an R.O. faucet, your refrigerator, a bottle-less cooler, or anywhere else you'd like to enjoy your Better-Than-Bottled™ water.
Who needs it?
- is concerned with the quality of their drinking water.
- doesn't like the taste of their water.
- owns a home and has tested above the limit for nitrates in Suffolk County.
- has small children and is worried about their ingestion of nitrates.
- is paying too much for bottled water deliveries.
- wants to enjoy Better-Than-Bottled™ water!
Want to get started?
Click below to call and schedule a FREE Consultation...